Sunday, January 9, 2011

I love you Man....

Alright now, it is time for me to tackle a growing epidemic. This is something that has bothered me for some time now. I can’t believe I have even been writing a blog for this long without even writing about the biggest problem there is: The BROMANCE! Can I get an “EW”? I would like you all to know that I am minutes…oh wait, no, SECONDS, away from ripping into some men. And it goes a little something like this…

Dear men,

If you even have to question your friendship with your “bros” then there is a problem. I think that half of you don’t even realize what you’re doing or just how inappropriate your friendship with your friends is. Now, for those of you who don’t know what I am talking about, I will enlighten you. Here’s a definition for you:

Bromance- an uncomfortable relationship between two males that consider themselves to be best friends. What makes this relationship uncomfortable is the way in which they interact with each other. Outsiders (aka their girlfriends) are often the ones left feeling uncomfortable when watching the friends act out homoerotic tendencies on each other.

Have you finally realized what I am talking about? Should I give you more of a hint? Okay…I’m going to give you a hint anyway. You know how when you’re with your girlfriend and she’s trying to get a little more intimate and you mention your friend? Yeah umm, STOP! You know how when your girlfriend asks you to do something and you say no, but as soon as your bromantic life partner asks you, you jump to your feet? You know how when you’re done being intimate with your girlfriend and you jump up out of the bed like “HEY, I WONDER IF (bromance’s name) CALLED ME?!?!”

Did you get it yet? Do you understand where I am coming from? There is absolutely nothing wrong with putting your friendship before your relationship. In fact, most of the time, your friendship SHOULD come first because they are the people who will be there for you if things go wrong in your relationship. However, unless the sex with him is better than the sex with me, you should not be jumping at his every beck and call. And if you think I am the only woman who feels this way, you are completely WRONG!

Please learn how to control your friendship with your “bros” before you lose any chances of having a good woman.

Love, CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment