Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I am sorry for neglecting you. It's not that I don't care anymore! I have been busy looking for a job. I really need to get a job before I go crazy from sitting around the house all day. I'm thinking about making myself just walk to the library everyday. That will help keep me from going crazy. I hate being cooped up in this apartment. My room is quite big, but the apartment feels so small. I think living with my grandmother doesn't make it better. Two people living in a one bedroom apartment is not always fun...especially when the other person you're living with is almost 40 years older than you and ALSO unemployed. I'm thinking we both need to get a job before we go crazy on each other.

I've been looking for jobs revolving around being a receptionist because that's what I've been doing the past 4 years. However, I'm starting to think that even those jobs are unattainable. I've tried looking into retail, office work, stage work. I've looked into everything that I am qualified to do, but this economy just refuses to make things a little bit easier for me. I've heard that MANY of the students I graduated with do not have jobs. Some of them were lucky enough to get internships though. That will at least allow them to get their name out their in order to possibly secure jobs in their related fields.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about you, dear old blog. In fact, maybe I'll write in you today.
Love,
~CityLimit$~

P.S. I've been thinking about creating another blog. Don't worry. You'll always be my favorite, my first born blog. No one will come before you!

No comments:

Post a Comment