Sunday, January 9, 2011

Disclaimer...

For a few posts, I am going to take a quick break from the chronicles of my love life. I want to discuss a few things that really bother me. This is just a quick disclaimer about the things I am going to write. I have a few things that I want to make everyone think about for a little while. I already know that in writing these things, people are going to assume that I am writing about them or trying to hint at some of the things they are doing. I'm honestly not writing these things to make people feel bad. I am writing these things however, to expose other people to the things that are happening and could possibly happen to them. That is, after all, the entire point of me keeping this blog. The things that I am going to write in the upcoming blog entries aren't just about sex or love. I actually want to talk about some of the other things that come along with our "intimate" relationships. With that in mind, I hope that you all enjoy what I write and don't take offense, but rather, help others re-evaluate the things they are doing in their life.
...I don't write to offend....but I do write to expose the truth...

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment