Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dirty Little Secret

The truth is I got mad when I found out you assumed I was telling people about us. I told you straght up I would be discreet about things between us. When you came at me asking "why" I was telling people things about us, rather than "if" I was, I was infuriated. Then I sat down and thought about it for a while. I'm no longer upset about that. I'm upset that my family and friends were right this entire time. Why would you want to be with someone who's hiding you from his family and friends because he's so worried about what they have to say? Why are you hiding me? They know my history and either way they would have something to say about us. It's been a month now. I mean, come on now. I bet when they confronted you about it you were real quick to deny, deny, deny. That's really disappointing if you denied it. More than anything else, I'm disappointed with myself because I saw it happening. No love lost at all, though. I just don't want to be your secret. If you like me, then there's no reason to hide it.

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment