Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Moving On....

One of my besties constantly tells me that I need to slow down and that I be moving to fast. Truthfully, it's not that I'm moving too fast. People just don't realize that I'm the kind of person who really doesn't put up with anyone's BS. As soon as I smell it coming, I like to dip out. I'd rather not be the girl known for staying around with a guy who isn't going to give me what I want or need at the time...just like a guy. Guys are real quick to leave a girl when they can't get what they want, so why can't I do the same?

For example, when I was with the last guy, I knew FOR SURE that things weren't headed in the direction I would have liked. Actually, I wasn't sure what direction I wanted them to head in, so I left before I could get hurt. Otherwise, he did nothing to me. We had some good times, but some things just aren't meant to work out the way we want. I'm sure I still care about him, because he was a really cool person during that time, but I no longer have those feelings for him. If I had stayed around, I'd still have those feelings and I'd probably be bitter as hell over a lousy no good person. By leaving when I did, I can still see him as that really chill person...minus the habits he's picked up in the last few months...

Sometimes...it's just best if we move on.

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment