Sunday, August 28, 2011

Celibate...not selling a bit.

So....after some crazy events in my life, I decided it was time for me to be celibate. I was kind of getting bored with sex in the first place. No one could really please me, so I figured it would be better off this way. When I told everyone about my decision they all laughed and said I'd make it til the weekend. I thought that was hilarious since I already wasn't having sex that often anyway...but whatever. I told them I was going to do it anyway, and I did. Truth is, it wasn't very hard at all. I was busy with work most of the time and any spare time I did have, I spent sleeping. I guess it also helped that I was emotionally involved with someone at the time too. I didn't want anyone other than him.

The first two weeks of the celibacy were quite easy. I kept busy. For some reason the third week seemed to be the hardest. I didn't necessarily feel as though I was going to do anything. I just kept wondering why I wasn't doing it. After that week passed it all got much easier. In fact, I started to enjoy being celibate. Showing my celibacy ring to guys is the EASIEST way to weed out the ones who only care about getting their dick wet....However, it was also the fastest way to meet guys who were determined to make me break that vow. Little did they know, I didn't care enough to break it.

When it came down to it, I finally decided to move on from that guy I was stuck on, but I still wanted to be celibate unless it was with someone I truly wanted to do that with. I knew who that person was, but things never seemed to work out....so I kept to my vow until I could meet with him.

Truth is, holding out makes it ten times better....

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment