Sunday, August 28, 2011

I gave you my number, that means we can fuck!

This was the response that I got from a guy I was talking to after he saw me post something about me being celibate.

Tyre: That's cool. That's a little depressing but cool.

Me: What's depressing?

Tyre: No sex
Just kidding, you tend to see who people for who they really are, that and their true intentions.

Me: True

Tyre: Its cool though, that just means you have a lot of pent up sexual aggression that you need to release.

Me: I really do though lol
I don't know when I'll actually do that though.

Tyre: Right....

Me: I need someone to make me want it....BAD lol.

Tyre: How would one go about doing this?

Me: That's not something I tell someone lol. It'll just happen.

Tyre: Ok...I am a little confused, turned off and upset right now. When was I going to be notified of any of this? Besides that, what was with all that sex talk if it wasn't a rsal guarentee that we were going to be getting into some things. I was under the impression that you found me attractive and cool enough to get down with.

Me: Wow you're a little intense for no reason and all about gettin your dick wet at the moment. You just got my number. I'm not THAT easy. I don't know what girls you mess with that be like oh ok let's fuck now after a couple of days but that's pretty trife. You don't even know anything about me and I'm not tryna fuck no dude I barely know. That ain't me. And who does around saying "this is how you get in my pants"? That's something you find out on your own.

Tyre: Ok, your absolutly right.

Me: You're* absolutely*

Tyre: Sorry, Im not really in the mood for proper grammar...aside from that it has nothing to do with getting my dick wet because U can get that from someone else if it was really tht serious I am just a little confused as to why you would bother with this heavy ass flirting knowing that you were going to play hard to get.

Me: I didn't realize being celibate before I even spoke to you was considered playing hard to get. I'm pretty sure that's me doing something I feel is right for me. I didn't realize telling you to figure out how to get with is considered playing hard to get. I guess I missed the memo that all women want to tell a guy what to do to get close to them, rather than enjoy the experience of learning someone...
What woman you know says "this is how you make me want your dick?"
"This is what I like" is completely different than "this is how you make me want it"

Tyre: You being celibate is honorable but it makes no sense to talk a good deal about sex and how you like it and what you would do if you met the right guy all to basically say well its a toss up. I never said you being celibate was you playing hard to get, its just a little confusing considering the conversations that we've had up until now. Considering what you've told me I honestly thought I had sex guarenteed because of how sexually charged our conversations were but now Im hearing that your celibate but your not really. Your an intelligent girl so you know what beiong celibate means....so in all actuality your not celibate your just waiting to find the right dude to fuck....which for all intensive purpose means that your playing hard to get. This whole situation would be different if you were pursuing me and you found out I was doing the same thing you are, I would immediately be looked at as an asshole and a player. This type of shit needs to stop. I see no point in continuing to converse about this because we're getting nowhere. It was nice talking to you but I can't be associated with you anymore due to our differences in opinion and thought.

FIRST OF ALL...YOUR AND YOU'RE ARE NOT THE SAME WORD. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE!

GUARANTEE....

Im HAS AN APOSTROPHE IN IT!

And people, I'm an honest person. We all know I like to talk about sex. That's just who I am. When he asked me questions, I obviously answered him. Why not? I'm not gonna act like I'm an innocent person. Just because I wear a celibacy ring does not mean I was never or am not currently interested in sex. Nor does that ring mean that I've never tried things or wouldn't be interested in doing so. If you ask me what my favorite position is, I will tell you. I am not telling you because I want you to try it with me. I'm simply telling you because you asked me a question and I'm not rude enough to withhold an answer.

AND DID THIS DUDE REAAAALLLLY JUST SAY HE THOUGHT HE WAS GUARANTEED SEX? SERIOUSLY? NO...SERIOUSLY? I didn't realize me giving you my number meant we should have sex...after four days of speaking...wtf?

This type of guy is the reason why I decided to be celibate. Thank you Tyre for opening my eyes to the stupidity of many men out there. I hope you have a nice life!

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment