Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Marriage? Uh...Nah...

The more time I spend talking to my family members, the more they make it obvious that I am getting at that age where I will soon need to settle down. I keep trying to delay that whole process, but the truth is, at my age A LOT of women begin settling down or at least start the process of looking for a husband. I mean, yeah I'd be the perfect housewife and what not, but umm...I'm just not ready for that yet. I'm still young. I want to be able to have fun. I'm not necessarily looking to whore around with every man I meet, but I definitely feel as though I should still have that option...at least for another year...Maybe I'll end up in a relationship and see where that goes. If not, I'm not worried about it at the moment.

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment