Thursday, April 14, 2011

Woman in the Mirror...

For as far back as I can remember, I have been giving my friends non-stop advice on their love, sex, and relationship problems. I guess I've just been through a lot and they know I'll tell them the truth about people. However, there comes a time when you just want someone to give you the advice for once. You may already know what to do, but it's always nice to hear what someone else has to say.

The problem with being the go-to person for advice, is that you already know what to do but you REFUSE to do it. It is always very hard to look in the mirror and tell yourself to follow your own device. Any of my close friends could tell you that I am QUICK to tell them to move on from someone that isn't treating them the way they deserve to be treated...Why can't I listen to my own advice. What is it about the mind that keeps us from looking in the mirror before we tell someone something?

Denial...it's almost as powerful as infatuation.

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment