Thursday, April 14, 2011

I've come to realize...

1. I've come to realize that my hair: grows when I don't want it to.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I say "but umm"...and "yeah" a lot.

4. I've come to realize that all I really need: is food...and a man who can cook

5. I've come to realize that I've lost: a lot of friends because I don't have time for games.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when: people bail on plans...

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk: i do/say stupid shit almost every time

8. I've come to realize that money: is very important...no matter what people say.

9. I've come to realize that when I get old: I'm going to be an even bigger bitch than I am now.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be: me...I don't want to change.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: older men...with access to lots of food.

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was: because a "best friend" hurt me.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: IS MY LIFE.

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: You're the first thing on my mind...

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I: try to finish text convos but it never happens.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: how discouraged I feel...

17. I've come to realize that my life: will be exactly how I want it to be.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook: I play a lot of games.

19. I've come to realize that today I will: not do what I said I would.

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: be upset...

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: be having a good ole time!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to: ...DANCE

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is: umm?

24. I've come to realize relationships: suck ass

25. I've come to realize that love: is something I've never truly experienced.

26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s): want to bone me...wtf?

27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s): are the reason why im so bad

28. I've come to realize food is: The most important thing in the world...

29: I've come to realize that this summer: might be a little stressful

30. I've come to realize heartbreak is: and everyday thing.

31.I've come to realize that my sister(s): is my cousin...she means the world to me.

32. I've come to realize that crying: is needed once in a while...someone wanna teach me how to do that?

33. I've come to realize that death: is what it is.

34. I've come to realize that if I'm sick: I like people around...If I'm well, I don't.

35. I've come to realize when I'm bored: TV keeps me happy.

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment