Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Hungry...

I have to take a moment to address something very important. Women complain about it, but men complain even more. No, you dirty people. I am NOT talking about that. I’m talking about splitting the difference…paying the bill…not being cheap. I’ve wanted to write this entry for some time now. I have been avoiding it because I have been having “discussions” with someone about just how important this is to certain women.
Not too long ago, a friend of mine posted a status complaining about the fact that women want men to buy them a meal before the man even gets anywhere near having sex with them. I felt as though he should not have been complaining. If you want a girl to put out very easily, then you are looking for a hoe, not a nice girl that you can enjoy your time with. If that is the case, then you should go find someone on the street and pull her clothes off right there on the corner.

I would like to explain why this is the case though. I would like men to understand why women insist on getting a dinner before letting you “get in dem drawers.” For men of the stereotype, it is very important to be a player. Some men often think of themselves as being able to get any girl that comes along. If men can play this game, then why can’t women. We know what you want. If you really want it, the least you’ll do is at least buy us a decent meal. If a man is willing to use your body for his sexual pleasures then you should be able to use him for a decent meal.

Five things that women should not put out so easily for:
1) Movie.
2) Mcdonald’s or any other fast food joint.
3) Bowling/Pool.
4) One drink at the bar.
5) Candy.

If a man is willing to use your body for his sexual pleasures then you should be able to use him for a decent meal.

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment