Monday, February 21, 2011

Forgive, but never forget.

My friends don’t understand how I could let you back in my life…
They all know just how much you hurt me. You told me that I was way more than the other girls you waste your time on. While I always knew deep down that there was nothing serious between us, I always expected us to have a great friendship. I think you have become a horrible friend over the years. Years ago I would have told you my most private thoughts…now I’d barely tell you the things I tell friends of friends.

So why did I let you back into my life?

I told my friends that there comes a point in your life when you realize that you need to suck it up and stop being bitter. If things don’t work out, just move on with your life. That’s why I believe in forgive, but never forget.

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment