Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dream a little dream of me....

I dreamt about him last night. That was interesting to me since I barely think about him lately. The dream wasn’t every interesting at all though. I remember him leading me into a room and proceeding to touch me. I didn’t mind it at all. I loved the way he touched me because he was the only person that knew how to do it and I felt completely comfortable. I don’t know why I dreamt of him though. He hadn’t been on my mind at all…not even this past week or two. I probably think about him once a month at the most…unless he contacts me. I hold no personal grudges against him any longer. I know he hurt me, but I also know he’ll get what he deserves. Karma is a bitch and we happen to be the best of friends. I no longer care for him though, not the way I used to. I think that sucks for him though. Yeah, I know his bromance will be there for him, but he’ll never have a real woman to stand by him and make him feel better. This is because he refuses to allow a real woman to care for him. He’d prefer to sleep around with every slut that passes by. I don’t judge him for that though. Some men just prefer to sleep around rather than be with a good woman. Sometimes I do sit here and wonder though, does he really just how much of a good thing he lost….?

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment