Wednesday, January 23, 2013

World's Largest Hips

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/mikel-ruffinelli-worlds-largest-hips_n_2526338.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false


I am very much for being proud of your body, especially if you're like me and have some extra goodies in the jar. However, this lady makes me really uncomfortable. She has 40 inch waist and 100 inch hips! I love that she holds her head high, but the rest of me is just wondering, how is she not uncomfortable? I look at how she always has to turn to the side to get through halls in her own own, and I just wonder don't you ever get tired of doing that. You're in your own house! Wouldn't you want to be as comfortable as possible when you get home? As I watched her lift herself into her shower, and not be able to close the glass door, I kept wondering how she cleans herself. I take very thorough showers because I know I have some extra meat and if you're not careful, you get fat man smell. I wonder if she takes the same thorough precautions to avoid the inevitable smells that come along with being a "big girl." 

Ladies, it is quite alright to be proud of who you are, but please don't be in denial about your situations.

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment