Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just saying...

There are just some days when a person can get fed up with all the stupidity and lies that people are feeding them. You can often tell when a person is obviously lying to your face about the dirt they’re doing behind your back. Eventually you just get tired of pretending to go along with it and nodding your head and smiling. Eventually the dirt they’re doing to you is the dirt you’ll be doing to them. It’s just much easier to accept the fact that some people just aren’t good and they need to be out of your life completely. That’s why I honestly don’t have a problem removing people from my life. If I’m doing, doing, doing for you and you’re not doing a damn thing for me, what’s the point? I’m pretty sure you’re just using me because I’m a giving person. I’m done giving to other people. I’m tired of reaching out to those who don’t know how to accept the help or want to accept it and do nothing in return. I don’t ask for much, but the least you can do is find a way to return the favor eventually.

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment