Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Neglectful :(

I would like to apologize to all of my readers. I have been VERY busy lately. I miss writing for you guys. I know most of you read my blog simply because I say the most off the wall things. I've had a lot of off the wall things to say...but work has been keeping me busy. I am now going to make more of an effort to work a little bit of writing into my busy schedule. I will probably update the blog every Monday and Wednesday...with the possibility of weekend updates. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the next few blogs that are about to be posted. Some of them will be QUITE hilarious...And like always, I promise to speak the truth. Feelings may be hurt, but I really don't care. If you truly know me, you're very much aware of the fact that I am a very public person. I post everything on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Blogspot. Therefore, do not get involved with me if you are not ready to read the things I'll post.
Love,
CityLimit$

No comments:

Post a Comment