Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bills, Bills, Bills

A few weeks ago I went on a date with this guy I met. He was a very nice guy and we seemed to have a lot in common. Our general interests were similar, including music, which is pretty much on the top of my list of things we should have in common. But he made quite a mistake…He didn’t pay for the things we did on that evening. Now before you all label me as a gold digger, let me give you a bit of back story on why I expected this guy to pay.

1) The day we met, he messed up my name. I told him my name a few times and he still insisted on calling me “Felicia.” If any of you know me well, you know I ABSOLUTELY hate the name Felicia. You could pretty much call me anything else and I wouldn’t be as upset, but he made the fatal mistake of calling me by the name I hate most.

2) He asked me to hang out. He then offered to pay for things…but didn’t.

3) He paid for…one drink. And made sure to mention he did.

I am not a gold digger. I am not high maintenance. I AM spoiled, but I do know when something is owed to me. I also know that when someone says they will do something, they SHOULD follow through with it.

Moral of the story: Ladies and gentlemen, if you offer to pay for something, DO IT! If you don’t, you risk the chance of being labeled as a cheapo…Just letting you know.

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment