Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Apology

So, instead of pestering him with constant texts and messages on Facebook I figured I would simply post this apology in my blog for all to see. This way he knows that I truly am sorry and I would admit to the (cyber) world that I was wrong for what I did. Well, that’s if he even sees that I posted this…

Dear _____,
I am so sorry for the way things went between us. Believe me that it was never in my intentions to hurt you in any way, shape, or form. In fact, I loved you so much that I could never imagine myself hurting you in this way. I now understand though why you were, and maybe still are upset with me. I understand why you chose to completely remove me from your life instead of trying to fix things yet again. However, I cannot go back in time and change what I have done. All I can do is apologize and show you that I am truly sorry.

I know that saying “sorry” doesn’t necessarily mean much but I can say something else. I think I must have been taking everything you did for granted. You were a great friend to me and you have never done anything wrong to me. Sometimes I even wondered how you were able to put up with me. I guess that’s true love right there.
I honestly do not apologize for things because I don’t regret most of what I do or say. I did however treat you wrong. I’m not asking you to still be in love with me. I’m simply asking if you can see that I’m sorry and I still care for you very much…Love, D

~CityLimits~

No comments:

Post a Comment