Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Now That She's Gone

You know who you are,
I want to ask you:

Was it all worth it?
Was it worth it to treat me like shit just to be with her?
Was it worth it to LIVE WITH ME and sneak around kissing her?
Was it worth it to tell me you loved me and make love to me then kiss her the next day?

Did she do the things I did?
Would she be willing to cut people out of her life to make sure she could be with you?
Did she even fight to be with you?
Did she love you like I did?
Did she help you when you were down and out?
Did she feed you when you had no money?

Was she there for you when you were down and out?

It’s funny how now that she’s gone you want to be my friend again. Was I not good enough to be your friend when you pretty much left me for her? If I weren’t a loving person, then you and I would never be friend again. Now you’re going through a hard time and SHE’S not there for you, so I am. I believe in being a true friend till the end. No matter what problems we may have had in the past, I will always be there for you….Will she?

~CityLimit$~

No comments:

Post a Comment